Brunching Away at Epicurious


High on my "must-visit" café list was Epicurious, voted the best breakfast in Singapore by Time Out Singapore (which provides guides on Singaporean food, entertainment, etc). So off I headed to Robertson Quay to sample out this local hotspot.
Roberston Quay is about a 20 minute walk from my apartment, though most people first alight at Clarke Quay and then walk north along the Singapore River when they arrive. It's one of the most pleasant scenes in the country, with families strolling along the water while others mingle in the countless restaurants and cafés throughout the area.

Epicurious have a huge spread of items on their menu, mostly Western but with a few local varieties. I stuck with the Eggs Benedict, which I consider to be the measuring stick of any brunch destination worth its salt. It was rather fantastic.

I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking for me.





For the taste, laid-back ambiance, and price, Epicurious has jumped towards the top of my brunch destinations.

Epicurious at The Quayside
#01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay
Tel: 6734-7720


Comments